Its gonna be yet another year of life I am given to live in this revolutionary world and trying to make my life a benchmarking one. As we always think of a New Year, each and every year we kind of think and wait over for it eagerly awaiting what’s the New Year has got to present for us. Though it might be good or bad all we need to do is accept the presents and learn to make it a valuable one wisely with faultless decisions. As it’s just this one year we might be experiencing certain rare happenings in our life and the next year there might be some other new experience might hang around.
Each and every moment must be treasured and wrapped up with a golden strand as these teaches us lots more valuable lessons in our life for future and also changes our life into a beautiful solace. It just depends on us what makes our life change into. So as usual at the end of the year here comes my New Year resolution which is listed to top 10 prioritized from high to low which is been given with high confidence that I can make it happen at-least this year 🙂
- Trim down my body weight (Though this was my top resolution for the past 3 years I was unable to achieve it due to my laziness and flexible nature when it comes to reduction of weight 😛 But once again this positions up to be the top resolution for the new year 2012)
- Settle on an ideal career (Though I love working in my present job as a Content Writer I do wish to make it much simple as this is not my cup of tea. So I am on another job hunt until I land up on the exact line of work I prefer which makes my career growth more simple and commendable one either in the field of teaching or serving people)
- Work on my intellectual performance like avoiding stress to overlap my mind, body and soul frequently and to reduce my angered attitude and this ends up hurting my loved ones at times.
- Work more on my topics to write on my blog (As I do not ever think of a topic precisely to write it as a post. I always tend to write what I get that instance which is making my blog less notable)
- Improvise my craft works with appropriate finding of materials and make out my crafts look out best for sale.
- Work more on my painting skills and clear out the losing grounds and hold grip on it.
- Learn to make out my own decision clearly forecasting the future consequences and letting no gap for anyone to insert their nose over my decision and prove it wrong.
- Making out a colossal choice of my life over marriage which must be my life’s worthy one as marriages are made in heaven and with just a minute slip it must not turn out to be a hell.
- Buy a DSLR cam which is my long yearning desire and hope 2012 might be a lucky one to get me one 🙂
- Finally thinking of changing my HP laptop and purchase a new laptop as my present one is half-dead with my long hour usage without a proper care over it.
Guys, do watch out for December 2012 and you can find me merely following few of these things… But well… actually… i have been thinking of seriously… yeah damn seriously… to follow these resolutions 😀