It’s been so great to have time speaking out my thoughts about my blog with you all… As this is my 101st post I take this opportunity in sharing few of my experiences…:) Though you might be busy out there with your own world of joys and sorrows guess I would lend a 15mins of your valuable time in reading this post…:)
So I am a girl of 23, working as a Content Writer (Of course I am, do believe me 😛 ) in an IT concern. While I was doing my graduation I had my personal laptop with net connection. All I could do with it was to search content for my assignments, create various profiles in social networking sites for chit-chatting, mail my buddies and watch movies online. I never knew there could be a better world out there that offers me so much of opportunities in identifying and developing my inborn skills which is kept untouched. 😦
But it was at the end of my graduation I accidently came across a blog which I don’t even remember by now and I found that a guy was penning down his thoughts in such a funny way which I just loved it. I kept it bookmarked and followed him for so many days. But I was such an idiot (even now am so at times 😛 ) for not even taking a chance in browsing over what the blogging platform is and how it works. I must say that am not much interested those days.
But after my graduation I had several mess ups in my personal and professional life and finally landed up with bits and pieces of me into this office which is a haven. I haven’t dreamt of even finding a place to work with such pleasant atmosphere and lots of good people out there with loads of experience helping me out with each of my endeavor holding back with massive patience :D. I know I was a quiver and I don’t understand a thing simple. I need an explanation for each and every little thing which is quiet a good habit according to me as I got to know a number of unknown facts about the work and even the usage of every single software ( though my superiors might have got irritated with me am so thankful to them). 🙂 🙂
After few months of my work with my so-called-perfect-company, I had to write various contents for variety of business profiles which made me surf over the internet once again. While doing so I again came up with so much of blogs which was so amazing and lovely to be with. So during my free hours I started searching for blogs and got addicted in reading blogs. 😀
I am a single girl child and I am yearning badly to share my views and thoughts with someone. And I found that blogging could make me feel better in sharing what I have in my mind. The main reasons behind this thought are:
- We can blabber whatever we think off in our blog.
- We need not reveal our identity to everyone so that we have the liberty of penning down our views over anyone and any issue.
- We can make a good group of friends who can encourage you and cheer you up in improvising your works and think fresh and make yourself busy with building up so many newer ideas.
- We could develop our vocabulary, grammar, writing skills, our talents in any other genre like art, craft, photography, poetry and anything that you have within you.
- We need not muse over other people’s thoughts and instead we could make others think about your thoughts and views and create a spark in minds of someone like me to get them developed.
So analyzing and coming for a conclusion about me blogging I created a blog. But to my disappointment I was not able to continue as I do not have time to spend for my blog in my office and at home I had a problem with my net connection. So my first blog cannot be updated regularly and by due course of time I even forgot that I owned a blog. 😦
Finally at the end of September 2011 I thought of creating a new blog in a new name where I had to update often and keep my blog alive without any degradation for my readers. So thus I created atinytoes.wordpress.com in the beginning of august 2011. 🙂 🙂 🙂 Though I do not have a perfect genre for my blog I actually wanted to explore my writing, photographing and crafting skills with everyone. But I do accept that my blog doesn’t have much information’s that is helpful for you all. But I am trying my best to implement new ideas in writing my posts which might create an interest over the readers to spend some time to stay in my blog page.
Here is the status of atinytoes in the WordPress:
- From 29th August 2011 my journey in WordPress begun.
- I have completed my 100th post on 24th January 2012.
- 8,524 friends of mine have visited my blog since August. (Not sure how many of them liked it. But guess none of them hated it. If so do let me know with the reason friends)
- Got 38 close friends as my followers. (Though am not a leader to have followers I just mentioned my friends here who that am worth for atleast reading few of my posts)
- Have been nominated for 2 Awards. (Not sure whether am entitled for those awards. But am sure that it encourages and motivates me)
- A total of 277 comments have been made. (There are people who express their views to improvise my works and even there may be few who encourages me though am not upto the anticipation, but please do remember that all your comments are really worthy for me and I value each and every comment good or bad whatever it may be as it helps me to get me move further)
- I follow 56 blog sites. (Each and every site I follow has some uniqueness and I really love the way people express their views either it may be funny, sarcastic or sensational but all that binds up at the end is a fruitful information with such an expressive style)
- I created my poem blog on 29th September 2011. (Though am not updating it for a long time I still do believe that I can make that blog also active with my poems.)
When I started writing my blog I never really imagined that I can make up to this type of result within a 6month time period. But when I find this kind of support from my fellow bloggers I am pleased and get motivated to give more useful posts to everyone.
I take this opportunity to Thank you all my friends, visitors and my blogs future visitors for considering me and my blog page for few minutes from your precious time.
Always treasure each and every moment of your life and Keep blogging 🙂 🙂 🙂