Ha… It’s one of the best tip I need while am working at my office 😛 I used to have a pile of works to do each day based on the requisites. But at times like today I used to be damn free which takes me off to the world of boredom. As there is no accessing to social networking sites from my office I have to spend my time just surfing, surfing and surfing. This is the most hectic time making me so bored.
To make myself refreshing I used to visit various blogs, hear music online and at times do watch movies in YouTube. Though am aware that my organization might hack these I can’t resist this boredom which strikes me so hard. During these times I used to handle some techniques which you all might know well on how to pretend that your working seriously when actually you’re not 😀
- Always have a word file opened. When needed just click on Alt + Tab to switch over to the word file.
- Do copy and paste some of the texts in the word file related to your work. Pretend as if you are reading or writing some article about it.
- Place a writing pad by your side always. If you find someone passing by just pretend to write on it something seriously.
- Open multiple tabs on your PC just to avoid getting caught right there by the chief.
- Keep your desk messy always just to show off that you are under a hectic schedule.
- Try walking with a pile of folders at times to make others believe you are seriously working.
- Always look tired and exhausted at your workplace though you are full of energetic.
- Send the highly important mails to your boss at unusual hours showing off that you are too sincere and hard-working even in the midnight say about 12 P.M or 3 A.M.
- Use technical words while communicating with people in your office or at phones making them believe you are highly involved into your work (Though you don’t understand it 😛 )
- Finally sigh out loud when you are in a gathering with your peer group which is the biggest way to pretend how busy you are (Never mind of other people sigh as they might follow your technique too).