I had a chance of visiting ma grandma’s home which is a typical village where we can find all sorts of old customs. I loved being there though I had some different experiences. I was used to city traditions of doing things from morning till evening. But when you go to such kind of villages you might feel surprised and some kind of nostalgic feeling. It’s because there are lots of things that turns you on from our lifestyle. Let me list it down:
- I was used to get up around 7 am in my place. But there people used to get up early morning at 5 am and begin their routine works. Kinda difficult for me coz those people doest stop by themselves getting up, they force us to get up too 😦
- I haven’t seen the sky so beautiful and felt the fresh air touch my skin making me feel so energetic in my place. I used to come out of ma home only after 9. Its weird actually but this is what happens to most of the people living in cities.
- I saw greeneries wherever I turn around in village. So much pleasing to eyes watching plants and the due drops on the leaves and flowers and the tiny plants that took up its head for a new beginning. Nature is really lovely 🙂 . In ma place greeneries are only seen in televisions rarely 😦
- What the hell is this??? I cannot see houses as far as I could see. During night time I was just freaking out by the solitude home stay and the weird sounds of frogs and many other unknown creatures. I was hell-stuck in the night time and for sure I haven’t slept even a single minute. But that was quiet a different experience in daytime as I started enjoying the solitude staying. Coz in cities we could see houses build clustered and roads congested. But it’s totally a different world out here.
- The best and final thing is the people out there. Where are they from?? So much of love, care and affection from each and every single people I look at though we are not related to each other. Their innocent and childish hearts attracted me and I felt sad leaving that place.
I had a bit of experience for being in a heaven though it was for just a single day. Am not sure whether I would go to heaven after my death but am sure I had experienced how staying at heaven would feel like.
Below are few shots I took with my mobile…
Finally i have to say you all one simple yet valuable thought… Please do visit your grandparents in villages which might take you to heaven and also make them happy 🙂 🙂 🙂